Youth and Adult Correctional Intervention glossary Hi, my name is Audreanne and I have been in my program "Youth and Adult Correctional Intervention" for almost 2 years. My glossary is for people that want to learn more about common words we use in this program.This glossary contains the words people can use to describe Youth and Adult Correctional Intervention. This glossary will help people to understand the terms used in my program. I chose 20 words do describe in my glossary. I chose words that are found in my notebooks of my program. I found the pictures and definitions on Google. This glossary will help people know what I'm studying. Addiction noun The fact or condition of being addicted to a particular substance, thing, or activity. Example: She is having difficulty finding a job due to her drug addiction. en: addiction Your browser does not support the audio element. ...
Comments
Post a Comment